warnin : 10.4.9 AU validation.

omegalpha

Apple has induced a bit of latency to the Eject button... Try holding it down half a second or so!

I can't believe it... Sometimes the key worked and sometimes it did not, so I took my keyboard apart and cleaned the contacts and thought about applying an external switch... This is the sort of improvement I could abandon.

Main problem seems to be iLok users (Waves, etc.), as it messes with the PACE drivers.

Download and install the combo update instead of using the system Software Update. http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=304821 (a bit down on the page).

-Waves recommends you wait upgrading to 10.4.9 (no problems here with Waves after upgrading as I don't use iLok)

-Sonalksis old Essentials Bundle plug-ins *won't validate*, but the Mk2 plug-ins will validate fine. Confirmed here.

-Some reports of Digitalfishphones (Blockfish, etc.) not validating. Works fine here though.

-The annoying Eject button latency of 0,5 second (I too took my keyboard apart and cleaned it)

Anything else?

• 1 month later...

I had just upgraded to 10.4.9, and my stylus, and Trilogy stopped working, but once I upgraded to the latest versions, everything was fine.....

so if you're having problems with third party plug ins, try upgrading to the latest versions....

Hope that helps.....