Hyper Editor to control plug-in parameters?

chimp

I'm trying to set this up to control my plug-in parameters.

How do I set it up?

Do I go into Hyper Editor, create an event definition (event lane), check the Auto Define box, uncheck the 'Number' box in the Inspector, select the controller number of the desired plug-in parameter and recheck the Number box again???

Please help guys

Personally I like to have Logic do all the work for me! Much easier:

1) Set your track automation mode to "Latch".

2) Press play and tweak all the plug-in parameters you want to later edit in the Hyper Editor.

3) Select your region and choose Options > Track Automation > Move All Track Automation Data to Region.

4) Open the Hyper Editor, and from the Hyper Set menu, choose Create Hyper Set for Current Events.

5) Open the Event List and press Delete to get rid of all the tweaking you just recorded, so you can start fresh.

Voilà! 8)

Personally I like to have Logic do all the work for me! Much easier:

1) Set your track automation mode to "Latch".

2) Press play and tweak all the plug-in parameters you want to later edit in the Hyper Editor.

3) Select your region and choose Options > Track Automation > Move All Track Automation Data to Region.

4) Open the Hyper Editor, and from the Hyper Set menu, choose Create Hyper Set for Current Events.

5) Open the Event List and press Delete to get rid of all the tweaking you just recorded, so you can start fresh.

Voilà! 8)

Thats friggin genius man!!

• 1 year later...
followed the quick guide beyond erasing the info in Event list, still getting no modulation changes on the plugin after adding new data.

I'm not sure whether or not this is a new issue in Logic 9, I don't remember doing that in the past... but anyway:

Select a lane, and in the Inspector, set the "Channel" to "2" and then select its check box. Repeat for every lane.